New Vehicle Detail
Unfortunately a new car rarely leaves the showroom with adequate protection as well as the perfect paintwork finish. In fact, a brand new car is not always as new as one would think; the vehicle is usually subject to various contaminants in the air during transportation and long storage times. After which, once the vehicle has arrived at the dealership, the vehicle is commonly subject to a quick wash with a dirty sponge and chamois which will in turn inflict more damage to the paintwork. This is not the perfect start for your pride and joy.
For this reason alone the “New Car Detail” has been introduced. It will provide the perfect foundations and the car will look better than brand new as well as being well protected. The client will also be informed with which products to use and how to maintain the high level of finish that Elite achieves.
A typical New Vehicle Detail will take one full day with the average cost of £495 and can be performed at the designated dealership. It also includes one hours worth of Paint Correction.
- Elite Multi Stage Safe Wash
- Hand dried using the Elite safe-dry process
- Glass and paintwork decontamination process (removes in-bedded contaminants and imprurities/pollution)
- Wheel Arch Liners Protected
- Tyres conditioned and protected with special tyre preserve
- [Optional] Tyres coated with High Endurance SIO2 Tyre Sealant
- Wheels protected with High-Temperature Resistant Sealant
- [Optional] Extreme Durability Protective Wheel Coating
- Interior Detailed
- All interior windows, rear view mirror and vanity mirrors cleansed with smear free finish
- [Optional] Interior glass anti fogging treatment
- [Optional] Extreme Durability Rain Repellant for Windscreen
- Exterior vinyl and rubber trim treated with vitamin rich conditioner
- [Optional] Crystaline UV Coating for Exterior Plastic Trim
- All chrome and metal surfaces cleaned and polished
- Paintwork Correction - 1 Stage
- EDP in-house developed Ceramic Coating (2 coats)